Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long life or the power of memory ?


Would you like to live five hundred years or more? What would you do if you had a very long life? Would you be happy? Hmm you may get bored? But I think the vital question is: What would you remember from the old days? Sometimes I ask myself what remains from now to tomorrow. If I didn't remember yesterday, I wouldn't create special moments for tomorrow. Because it wouldn't be that fun if you didn't remember all those special moment from the past. It's like a project that you've been working on your computer. If you cannot save that you've created, what is the point of working on it? Or you got a packet. Everyday you put a gold coin in your pocket but you recognize there is a big hole in the pocket and all those you've saved now is gone. How would you feel? As you can see memory is one of the most important thing in satisfaction and happiness. Everyday instead of imagining bad events, imagine happy moments from your life. Bad things seem big when we met them first . They are just momentarily difficulties. Defeat them and turn them into successes. Let them make you more powerful. And as long as you defeat them, they will be the other happy moments which are your victories. Make your happy moments immortal because they will be your savior in the bad periods of your life. And you should know that, you weren't be that strong person if all those difficulties didn't occur and you didn't defeat them. Obviously this life is the only thing that I have and I just try to enjoy as much as I can . And of course I'd rather have strong and good memories than an eternal life.

And one more thing : Happiness is real if you share it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment